This lady is crackin me up lately. I've never seen a 2 year old eat as much as she can. The other night at dinner, she ate 2 huge helpings of spaghetti and string beans and drank a whole glass of milk. I had taken her shirt off so she wouldn't stain it with sauce and just had to laugh when I went to wash her off. Her tummy was so full, it was sticking way out and was as round as a basketball! She could barely move she was so full. About 1/2 hour later I put some pj's on her and told her it was almost time for bed. She starts crying and says in the saddest voice, "But I'm STARB-ING! I'm STARB-ING, mom!" Ya--look at that belly and tell me I am starving my daughter.
She also has been branching out and using some pretty interesting sentences lately. I swear this girl talks like my 5 & 6 year olds. We went for a little hike on Saturday and I am holding her hand, walking along and she blurts out, "My butt hurts! My freaking butt hurts!" I about DIED laughing. I didn't think I said that word that much--guess I need to be a little more aware of whats coming out of my mouth!
2 comments:
Cute photos. That appetite runs in the family :)
Ha! That belly is hilarious. Tessa (that's "Jane's" real name) has an appetite like that, too. It's awesome. She's the only one that never complains about dinner.
My freakin' butt hurts sometimes, too.
Post a Comment