Can I post a funny, naked picture of my 2 year old? Jenna just started this ultra private walk to the tub. Where she got the idea, I have no idea--but it is too funny not to share!
Kesley has started loosing teeth! She had her top one pulled awhile ago, but just recently lost her first official tooth. It just happened to be directly underneath her top hole, and she now has an open door instead of a window! The Christmas ornament pose seemed like the best way to display this...
Kesley had her little cousin, Naomi, come play the other day. They did their own "make overs" and came up to show me with a, "Mom, how do you like us?" I took one look at them and could not help but let out a little laugh! Kesley was a little thrown off by the snicker, and probably felt a little embarrassed...so she tried to recover by quickly adding, "Mom, can we dress up like clowns?" Then I really laughed!

This is so cute, but also kinda sad. Gavin was trying to get on my nerves the other day and was getting more and more obnoxious. He does this on purpose in order to get my attention--but man--it really almost pushes me over the edge! I finally got mad and told him to leave me alone and let me finish sorting the laundry. Well, I came out of the laundry room to find this note.
Yes, I went and found him and gave him a great big love. I love this kid!
2 comments:
CUTE KIDS! Springville style is hitting her a little young. The hair is next.
Love the makeovers! Sooo fancy!
And Gavin's note is too precious. And heartbreaking. What a sweetie.
Post a Comment