
Let me sum up my week of miracles:
Miracle #1 Brent came to ALL 3 DAYS of my family reunion. No begging or prodding. I know.
Miracle #2 I got to go Sunday School & Relief Society for the first time in almost 3 years! Nursery wasn't far from my mind though, and when they asked me to say the closing prayer, my mind couldn't seem to function on an adult prayer level. I found myself praying "that we...can...all...choose the right?" Totally embarrassing.
Miracle #3 Gavin & Kesley can suddenly swim! No floaties! Lots of scary watching, but no floaties!
Miracle #4 Jenna is POTTY-TRAINED! One entire week of no accidents and she even stays dry all night! I am officially DONE with diapers FOREVER!...or until Brent needs them and I can't afford a nurse...
6 comments:
That is so great! It was so fun to see you at the reunion!
What a great week! Congrats on being done with diapers...I am just beginning...and I manage to find dirty diapers all over the house and in the oddest places!...oh and did i mention that they are usually littering the car as well? Oh to be done with diapers! That will be a great, but very far away day!
Three day reunion???!!! YIKES. I'm not exaggerating when I say that if the Brady's had a reunion that long there would be a brawl at some point.
And don't be embarrassed. I know that choosing the right is true!
Fun seeing you guys. Let me know when you want to get together for lunch.
Those are some truly big events! Congrats! We would love to see you guys soon.
love it! Hey, i have a few diapers to change if you're ever missing it!
Post a Comment