WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dr's office next door made an offer we couldn't refuse. It's a good deal for them and a good deal for us so, YAY!!!)
Three things I will NOT miss about this place:
1. Raking 40 freaking bags of leaves this fall.... I'm leaving every one of them on the ground and feeling pretty good about it.
2. My dark kitchen. This one little window is all I've had and it doesn't provide much light. It also would not open. Actually no windows in this house open...I hate this house.
3. A yard full of #*!@. I think Brent is more excited than I am to have a fresh start. The Hoarders Disease is a thing of the past, all we need to do now is deal with the aftermath... Anyone need a Jimmy--we'll throw in the windows and the swamp cooler! 
Things I WILL miss about this place:
1. My favorite tree. I call it the octopus tree. It is so unique and I have spent 4 years dreaming of the amazing tree house we could build in its branches... Chop, chop.
2. The pergola Brent put up last year. I love how the grapes are growing over it. This yard really does have a lot of potential, but dreaming and doing are two VERY different things.
3. Sadie....if I get my way. No offense, Tiffy. Anyone need a wonderful family dog? She's gentle, spayed and a good watch dog!
We may be in a new house by Christmas!!!
11 comments:
HOLY CRAP!!! I'm so excited for you! That is totally exciting.
None of the windows in my house open, either. All of them have been painted shut. Oh well.
How exciting! Congratulations. Where are you thinking of moving to?
Joseph told me the news, I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see your new house when we come to visit around Christmas.
yikes! That's HUGE news! very exciting!
yes, thanks for the wonder of wonders to stay with me for the rest of the week! :)
*beckykelly*
Congrats!! Who knew living next to a Doctor's Office could be so fruitful. Keep us Posted : )
HOORAY!!!
Please, do tell--where are yous going now? So curious? Maybe Vegas??? No, I wouldn't wish this place on anyone--you could come for 2 years though. Ok, so the dog--are you really wanting to get rid of her? We have SERIOUSLY been talking about a yellow lab--my kids and Owen would seriosly go nuts for her--why are you getting rid of her? We went to the pet store last Saturday and they all fell in love with this yellow lab puppy--of course they are calling her Marley--but she was $1300.00!
are they going to tear down your house then and make it into a parking lot?
WOW!!! What a nice surprise for you. Sweet... now you can move up north. There is a great home for sale in my neighborhood!!! That would make Josie's life if "Gabin" moved into the neighborhood!!!
I always thought you where kidding about wanting to move. your yard was so nice. If we needed anything we could just come over and you usually had it... Im gonna miss that :) And your kitchen... why would you ever want to leave that... its a kitchen combo, laundry, bathroom all in one room....and the basement. I always wanted a sealing that if i reached my arm up i could easily place my abc gum on it. You had it made!! :) Love you guys... Miss you:)
I'm THRILLED for you all!! And my cute Sadie...I'd LOVE to have her back, but I'm such a nomad. Make sure she goes to a good home. Any by the way, THANKS for taking her when I decided to send my life into a downward spiral. Love you all! I'm excited to see the new place.
Post a Comment