Why is this feeling so foreign? I took a little blogging sabbatical, but with the parents leaving on a 2 YEAR MISSION I am forcing myself to begin anew so they can keep up with us... This is my first attempt...can I actually do this?
hey nice to see you again. Where did your parents go? I'll be there next week so we have to get together. The kids can play and maybe you and i can go to a movie or something. That is if Bonnie cooperates with the whole babysitting thing. Do your kids have SB next week too?
Your parents are on a 2 year mission??! WHAT?! Where did they go?
Here are some ideas for future blog posts, just to help you get back into the swing of things: 1. Where your parents went on a mission. 2. Pictures of your new not tiny house and the bookshelves with all the frames... because I want to see them. 3. I haven't seen your kids pictures in forever. Are they in college yet?? 4. Uh... seen any good movies lately? Me neither. 5. Pictures of Holly's kids. 6. Spring Break
9 comments:
hey nice to see you again. Where did your parents go? I'll be there next week so we have to get together. The kids can play and maybe you and i can go to a movie or something. That is if Bonnie cooperates with the whole babysitting thing. Do your kids have SB next week too?
Yeah! Your name is back at the top of the list.
Your parents are on a 2 year mission??! WHAT?! Where did they go?
Here are some ideas for future blog posts, just to help you get back into the swing of things:
1. Where your parents went on a mission.
2. Pictures of your new not tiny house and the bookshelves with all the frames... because I want to see them.
3. I haven't seen your kids pictures in forever. Are they in college yet??
4. Uh... seen any good movies lately? Me neither.
5. Pictures of Holly's kids.
6. Spring Break
Now chop chop! Get moving.
you can handle it! we'll cheer you on!
*becky (myers) kelly*
Please keep it up Maria! Joseph and I look forward to your posts. It's so nice to get little updates on the family.
YEAH!!! You're blogging again! I am so excited to hear that your parents are going on a mission! Where are they going?
Linda told us about Your Parents going to Washington. How exciting! Keep up the posts : )
I know how life gets so busy that two months fly by and your going, where did they go? Excited for your Mom and Dad and their mission!
Your all talk to go or is it show??? Whatever it is time to keep your word :)
Post a Comment