It's not everyday that your sister needs an Appendectomy. I was lucky enough to get Emily's littles for the day and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I snuggled Olivia for the first 4 hours to keep her in a sleep coma in case Emily ended up not needing surgery and came back and needed to nurse her. I was constantly flashing back to Gavin and probably everybody's baby #1 that gets held and adored all day long because--why not? What else was there to do!?
Emily is out of surgery and doing well. She is staying at the hospital until tomorrow. Brian came and picked up Tanner, but I get to keep Paige and Olivia for the night. You should have seen Olivia light up and smile and try to talk when Brian walked into the room--even a 5 week old knows her mom and dad! I wish I had caught that on video!--p.s. the purple mouth is thanks to the medication she is taking for...yeast infection? Can't remember exactly--but it is BRIGHT purple!
Bring It On
6 years ago
3 comments:
Thank you - Thank you - Thank you.
It worked out so well lets make it a weekly deal - minus the surgery.
That made me super major baby hungry. What a sweet little thing!
And she has thrush. Right?
Hey does your youngest brother live here in AZ? (I know his name but didn't want to broadcast it just in case)
Post a Comment