...And did I mention that in doing us this favor, Tami called in a favor and asked Me & Brent to be parents in the party seen?... We had to dance and mingle--it was HILARIOUS! Brent was actually more nervous than Gavin on the opening night! We had a blast and made some great memories--but we will NEVER be doing this again...
Monday, December 20, 2010
Seeking: Chubby extras
...And did I mention that in doing us this favor, Tami called in a favor and asked Me & Brent to be parents in the party seen?... We had to dance and mingle--it was HILARIOUS! Brent was actually more nervous than Gavin on the opening night! We had a blast and made some great memories--but we will NEVER be doing this again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How fun!!! Way to go! Brent and Gavin should be proud of themselves that they did something that was scarry to them! :) I LOVE your dress!!! I bet Kesley loved you in it too!!
How fun! You guys look great!
Love it! Do you have a video? I want to see you in action.
dude, you look hot!
Did you get to keep the dress??? So fancy!
you guys look AWESOME! that sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment