Friday, December 2, 2011

A very MAGICAL Thanksgiving

We got spoiled this Thanksgiving.  Grandpa & Grandma Smith took all the Smith clan to DISNEYLAND!  I am kicking myself for not getting more pictures, but here are a few I did capture:

1. Turkey dinner & Bellagio Water show with Bonnie & John.  We stayed in Vegas on the way down.  Just looking at that Honey Baked Ham is making my mouth water--so good!--Oh!! and the banana cream pie!!!  Great way to start my Food-cation. 


and I had to include this cute shot I got of Bon & John at Disneyland--cute!
2. COUSINS!  The kids don't get to see Bronx, Belle & Eva very often.  Jenna had Eva in a head lock hug whenever possible! 
3. The Disneyland Hotel pool.  If Brent had his way, we would have spent the entire trip just like this:
The kids loved it too--heated pools, water slides, nice hot tub.  It was a great break from the mad house that was Disneyland.  This is Jenna doing her ALL TIME FAVORITE swimming gag---"The SHARK"

4. A hotel across the street from the park!  After a long day of magic, it was nice to only have to carry sleeping beauty for 5 minutes!  Seriously--only way to go!

5. GIANT Lego store!  Gavin was in Heaven!  In fact, Grandma bought him a set the last night we were there and he opted to stay back at the hotel with me and build it instead of one last night in Disneyland!  That's true love.
Super fun trip!  Thank you Grandpa & Grandma!

2 comments:

Van Cott Family said...

Hey, Merry Christmas! I am hoping to get your parents address. my email is djvancott@yahoo.com

thx!!!

Mary said...

Oooh! So fun!