Thursday, June 12, 2008

An evening at the deathtrap--I mean CARNIVAL!!

Why not live on the edge once a year? Watching my kids on those small town, never know what may happen, rides is a once a year experience! Just enough time goes by in between you forget how scared you were the year before! We had to remind them on 3 different rides to BUCKLE OUR KIDS IN!! Crazy...but they had a blast!

This year we went all out and bought the kids the unlimited ride pass. Jenna wouldn't get off the train and the older kids LOVED this really crazy ride that I thought they were going to fly off of. We ate yummy scones and lemonade and had a ball!


5 comments:

Tiffney said...

So DARLING!!! What a fun thing to do! I love those kiddo's... they are my life! Thanks for the update! :)

Doug and Tami said...

You are BRAVE! I'm glad you are all safe from the carnival...what a blast!

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

Carnivals... EWW i can't stand them!! to hot, to much money, to many people, to many rides that the kids have to chose between, to many... it looks like you guys had a lot of funthough!!

Amber Kaye Smith said...

I LOVE THOSE KIDS!!!! What fun!

heather telford photography said...

Welcome Maria!! It was fun seeing you guys at the reunion your little kids are adorable, and ill never forget your ugly cowboy costume!!