We had a great weekend at the Myers family reunion in southern Utah! There was so much to do--horses, 4 wheelers, food, cousins--it was a lot of fun. My favorite part was the really funny "Ugly cowboy contest" This was my first Myers family reunion, so I wasn't really prepared for the intense competition! Soooo funny! I did win 2nd place and a $50 Bill--not too bad for my first year!
Gavin had been preparing his costume for weeks and was so upset when he didn't win. I caught him confronting uncle Ron about it later in the evening! Thank you uncle R
on for the consolation prize--a $5 bill that has not left Gavins hand ever since!
on for the consolation prize--a $5 bill that has not left Gavins hand ever since!This is the back side of Brents costume!
Kesley didn't really leave the sandbox or her "bedt fwend fowevew" her little cousin, Belle. (I think I mentioned we have her in speech therapy...) Both were "too cool" to actually look at me and smile.
Jenna couldn't go anywhere without her binky (of course) or a sucker (Thank you Grandma Gwen for the open bag of treats and toys) and a neck full of jewels--she even had Jake in on the action!






2 comments:
YAHOO!!! for the rodeo queen from 1980~!! That costume was hysterical!!
YES!! I didnt know you had a blog! (got it off Tiff's) I LOVE It! Maria, I seriously LOVE LOVE YOU!! You are SOO hilarious! I had no idea!!!! Your cowboy outfit was the most awesome thing I have ever seen! Your whole family looked so GREAT!! All of your kids are DARLING!! My husband LOVES Kesley! It was great to get to know you finally!
Hey Brent, I LOVE your family!! It was great to have you at the reunion, cousin!
Post a Comment