Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mom & Dads Birthdays!

Brent & I had great birthdays! As you get older the highlight is definitely on the cards and presents the kids come up with. I had to document these awesome cakes and cards for the scrapbook!
This is Brents cake--notice the #2 & @1 candles (2 + 1=3) and the 5 ballerina candles (for 5)! I know, it was a stretch--but I was able to use candles I already had!

I had the best cake ever--and the best part about it was that most of the Halloween candy was used up decorating it! Is there any candy that is NOT represented on this cake? Delicious!

3 comments:

Pattens on Lambourne said...

Yeah... birthdays are what they used to be as a kid. I am glad you guys had good ones this year. I LOVE the cakes!

gwenthemom said...

OH HOW ADORABLE.

Amy Asay Keele said...

Oh, Happy birthday!! I knew you were older than me but it didn't seem right to call you 35. Guess it is! Here I come too...ahhhhh!