Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Awkward family photos contest winner!

I cannot stop laughing at this! We had a big family picture taken at the 3rd to last goodbye party for my parents, and my mom asked this quirky lady from her ward to take a picture of all of us. Love this lady. I grew up with her as young womens advisers and stuff--but she is a not playing with a full deck...that's all I'm saying.

She gave my mom a disk with the pics and this little treat was on there. I call this:

"In the Hollow of His Hands"

7 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, what a clarification. I thought you had all gone over to the SLC Temple visitors center for the photo op. I wondered why you couldn't see the staircase behind the Christus :)

gillespie said...

I love that site http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/. Lets get a huge picture printed from this and hang it up for them in the entry (where the mirror is now).

Olivia.Leta said...

I am just glad I got to be a part of this picture :) ha ha

my name is becky kelly said...

oh maria, you are so spiritual...

Mary said...

WOW. I need that lady to teach me photoshop. She's got the skillz.

Mary said...

By the way, now I have that freakin' song stuck in my head.

Pattens on Lambourne said...

At the first glance I couldn't quite figure out the picture! haha!! What a great gift she has given your family!!! LOL!!!