Saturday, July 3, 2010

DAY 2--Shumway EXTRAVAGANZA!

Another year, another party! This morning I went through the last couple years of Shumway party pictures. Love this tradition but also hate seeing all the kids growing up so fast!! It was a good reminder to document, Document, DOCUMENT everything with pictures! Before the onslaught of pictures, I have two short videos for Elder & Sister VanCott:

And a wave--


Tanner DudeRebeccaEliThe best back yard for a party...ever!The fireworks were also tonight. Kesley threw up right when we got home, so that kinda changed our plans. She fell asleep, so the rest of us climbed up onto the roof and had a spectacular view of the entire show! No crowds, no smoke, no walking a mile to our car...it may just be our new tradition! It lacked cousins, but we can fix that next year.
Day 3 is Gavin's big race! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Prilla said...

I love that you are able to just watch the fireworks from your roof. That's awesome. But poor Kesley. And I love the pic of Brent and Jenna. So cute.

gillespie said...

There is a reason they don't post pictures of themselves. I should have thought through this before posing.

Amy said...

I love all the pics and the song! Can't wait to see Day 3 :)