Wednesday, August 18, 2010

No excuses...the fact is--I'm just lazy

Summer is winding down fast. I keep thinking I will catch up with some posts, but who makes the time? I'm not busy-- just really, really lazy. So, here's my catch up report in pictures.

Aunt Tiffy came down for the day! We grabbed cute cousins McKay & Cy and headed up to Payson Lakes for the afternoon. Tiffy brought her raft--which took an hour to blow up and then had a hole in it so it started sinking fast! I did manage to get one picture before they unloaded from their .03 second ride.I tried to make Gavin & McKay jump off this fishing dock thing. It was about a 15ft jump and it didn't seem like it was a big deal--that is until you were in this position considering a jump. I will admit that after this picture was taken, I climbed back over the rail and never did make the plunge! I was extra proud when Gavin became the first one to brave the jump...I knew he was SCARED OUT OF HIS MIND and only trying to show off for bigger cousin McKay. :)Cy, Kesley & Jenna
Summer boredom is taking over--we've had an AWESOME summer, but we are kinda at the "been there, done that" phase. These cups occupied one whole morning--and Jenna, well, she apparently had a little itch right at the moment I took the picture...didn't catch that.
Jenna & Kesley enjoying an afternoon rainstorm in their super cute rain gear ala Aunt Amber!
School starts next week. I haven't felt this way until the last few days, but BRING ON SCHOOL DAYS!--minus the homework. :(

2 comments:

Holly Sanders said...

oh, man I wish I was there. That was fun and we'll have to do it again ..this time in style.

Mary said...

LOL at Jenna's itch.