First: Kesley's first day of Kindergarten! It was almost mean to make her wait an entire week after the other kids stared school. She was SO excited--no anxiety in this little lady! I walked her into her class and she was immediately in heaven. Unlike Gavin, Kesley RAN to me after school and didn't stop talking for at least an hour--literally. I think I got the play by play of the entire first day and loved every minute of it. The downside is she has had the throw-ups all day Monday and missed yesterday and today...gotta love school and the germ fest.

Second: We made it to Star Pond!!! A little impromptu trip up the Uintas with Amber, Bonnie and Tami and Kids. Lovely, Lovely Day. I stole this picture from you, Amber. If you even read this blog anymore--you captured Star Pond perfectly.
Third: We are now boaters...we boat! Brent traded a Saturday of trimming a guys house for this little fishing/old time ski boat. Nothing fancy, but who cares? Our kids LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Now all we need is another little side job so we can buy some decent life jackets and a few new boat toys!
And how's about a little encore? Jenna has started doing her own hair! She came out and asked if I wanted to get a picture--some people just know they got it!
6 comments:
Yeah a boat! Sounds like fun.
Wow! Looks like fun... we have life jackets you can use for the kiddos.
I hate missing fun things... I need to move back!! Beans hair!! So Funny! We love you guys!!
Great pictures! Kesley is a doll. Josie just said as we are looking at this.."WOW! Look at Jeanna's beautiful hair with all the flowers!" She was really impressed. How fun to have a boat! Nice trade Brent!
What a great trade! A boat!! Woohoo! Well you know who to call if you ever need someone to go with you! ;-) Congrats on starting school Kesley! I can imagine the play by play...Kesley is SO cute! And I love Jenna's hair. Doing your own hair must be some rite of passage into the next phase because I remember when my mom started letting me do my own hair, too. Jenna has much better style than I had though!
Hey Maria...This is April.
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! You guys have so much fun together. I love you in the dress up clothes. What a fun mom you are.
Post a Comment