Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day 2010

To the 3 Fathers in my life:

My own Father: Sure Love you, Dad! I am so lucky to have had such an AMAZING person for a father. I think of you every day and find myself trying to parent the way you & Mom did for us. You are the best. Happy Fathers Day!
My amazing Father-in-law: Mike, thank you for raising a great son. Thank you for all you have done for our family. Thank you for being a great friend to both Brent & Gavin. We will never forget your love, generosity and support when we needed it the most. You are loved!
Finally, My own amazing husband & father to my kids: I am so blessed to have married an amazing man who is also an AMAZING DAD! Brent, thank you for always making the kids the best pancakes ever, singing them songs every night, making me go on walks as a family when I would rather stay home by myself, making life EXCITING, wanting to do what is right, taking the time to actually PLAY with all the kids individually, always putting your family before anything else, and singing at the top of your lungs! I love you!

Recap of our Fathers Day:


Brents favorite breakfast: Grits, scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, slightly burnt toast & a Mt. Dew!

Next, GIFTS! Cards from the kids, a new frisbee, the traditional Hand Print T-shirt &...drum roll....A NEW PHONE! No more KSL second hand specials!!
This year we skipped the feet prints and did lots of hand prints on the front, then we did this on the back. Jenna likes to SCREAM it!
Finally, A big family dinner with Grandpa Smith (Grandma was out of town) Joseph (Olivia is still in AZ packing) and Tiffy & Amber. Prime Rib, mashed patatoes & gravy, a yummy salad, fresh fruit and Grandpa Smiths favorite cake in the world. GREAT DAY!Grandpa Smith with his cake!

Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Holly Sanders said...

ahhh..love the shirt

Pattens on Lambourne said...

I love all the fathers in your life too!!! They have all been special people in my life too! You are lucky to have them all!!!