Latest addition to the "Summer of Fun!"
Couple of phone calls, everyone bringing something to share, and we had a day to remember!
Couple of phone calls, everyone bringing something to share, and we had a day to remember! Before I post more pics, I have to post this pic of me. You see, the BBQ has been giving me some problems lately. The clicker is not igniting--or something techy like that, anywho, Brent told me a little trick that helps him--he said to try letting the gas run for a second or two before you click the clicky thing and it will ignite...are you following? I tried this and it didn't work. So, I thought I would try it again and this time let the gas run 30 seconds or so--all 3 burners this time. It was time to try the clicky thing and as I went to push it I also had the thought that the gas may not be on because I couldn't hear it. Somehow things didn't get communicated to each other up there in my brain and so as I was pushing the clicky thing I was also bending my ear down to the burner to see if I could hear the gas running.....can you say---WA-BOOOOSH! I guess that trick really does work. I like this ugly picture I took of myself--check out the CRAZED look in my eyes--I think I was still in shock! Can you see all the singed hair? Can you just SMELL it??? p.s. Is my hair really this orange? And do I really have jowles?

Ok, if you don't like pics--skip to the end. These are for you Grandma & Grandpa!
The Spread
Julia & Heather
Issac when his mom left to go up & get some food...I was tending & had to get a picture before I consoled him--I'm such a mean aunt!
Beaner--just enjoying
Paige & Kiera
Jenna & Paige
Liz holding Mercedes & Mary
Naomi & Issac
Aaron & Jenna
Megan, Kesley & Kiera
Naomi, Kesley & Megan
Max
3 comments:
k, is that jump house slide thingy yours??? If so, I'll be at your house daily this in 2 weeks! Also..your poor hair--oh, your poor hair!
Oh my heck! Your poor hair! I guess lucky you didn't burn your face. How scary! What a fun day! We need to get together and BBQ...maybe at our house if your BBQer is dangerous :)
OH MY GOSH. You lit yourself on fire!!!!??? MARIA!!! Don't do that!!!
That water slide is incredible. I'm with Holly... the kids and I are on the way over.
Post a Comment